Green Christmas: Eco friendly wrapping paper for holiday gifts


Green Christmas: Eco friendly wrapping paper for holiday gifts

Here in Ontario, Canada we have yet to see a real snow fall which is very unusual for this area. It is so clear that climate change is impacting our planet in a big way. I am always looking for a way to be more eco-friendly and try to make green choices in my home. The holiday season creates a lot of waste so I decided since Ontario is having a green Christmas I may as well have a green Christmas in my home!

This Christmas I decided not to buy any Christmas wrapping paper at all. Instead, I used old magazines and comic books that I don’t read anymore and wrapped gifts with the pages. I taped them together like a mosaic around all of my holiday gifts. Any gifts that went in bags went in re-used gift bags I have saved from previous years.

The paper is recyclable and the wrapping looked really unique. The best part was that everyone seemed to really love the way the wrapping paper looked. No one was offended that I didn’t go out and buy wrapping paper. I wasn’t dreaming of a green Christmas but I got one so may as well make the most of it. Merry Christmas!

Looking for more Christmas content? CLICK HERE!




Follow my blog and subscribe in the sidebar >>

0 Comentarios