#Pet #Food #Recall: #January 2013 *UPDATED*

Pet Food Recall: January 2013 UPDATED






































PRESS RELEASE-
SECAUCUS, N.J.
, Jan. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hartz Mountain Corporation is voluntarily withdrawing its Hartz ® Chicken Chews™ and Hartz ® Oinkies® Pig Skin Twists wrapped with Chicken for dogs in the United States because they contain trace amounts of unapproved antibiotic residue.

 
We are taking this action after recent Hartz testing found trace amounts of unapproved antibiotic residue in samples of Hartz® Chicken Chews™ and Oinkies® Pig Skin Twists wrapped with Chicken products. Even though two-thirds of the products we tested did not contain antibiotic residues, we would rather be overly cautious by voluntarily withdrawing these products from the market.

1 Comentarios

  1. I have a cat and it has a fever. Then I ask the veterinary of my cat and he told me that it will need an antibiotic for cats. He gave me a medicine and I give it to my pet. Now my cat is healthy and it was now always in good condition.

    ReplyDelete